Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mediterranean Salmon



My mom made this AMAZING salmon last night for dinner. So many great veges, you can't even see the salmon, but I promise you, it is in there.

2010-0522 I just made this again and this time I added a few mushrooms and after cooking - feta. Both great additions. I also served it over spinach leaves.

2 skinless salmon filets
1 1/2 c halved cherry tomatoes
1 finely chopped zucchini
2/3 c minced red onion
2 tbsp capers
1 (2.25 oz) can sliced olives, drained
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp basil, chopped fine
1 tbsp italian parsley, chopped fine
salt and pepper to taste
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped

Preheat oven to 375.
Coat bottom of 8x8 glass baking dish with olive oil, place salmon in dish.
Mix all veges and herbs, pour over salmon.
Bake 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment